• High Field MRI: A more powerful version of the traditional MRI, this imaging scan collects detailed information about body organs and tissues quickly.
• CT: CT scans use rotating X-ray machines to generate images of soft tissues, blood vessels, and bones in various parts of the body.
• Ultrasound: Ultrasound exams create images of the inside of the body and are typically used to monitor fetal development in pregnant women.
• X-Ray: X-ray scans produce pictures of the inside of the body and are typically used to inspect bones.
About Allegiance - Suwanee
Allegiance Imaging & Radiology of Suwanee, Georgia offers an abundance of diagnostic imaging services to its community - including high field MRI, CT, ultrasound, and X-Ray services. Your entire experience will be top-notch, from our customer service skills to our state-of-the-art technology.
Why Choose Allegiance
Our patients come first at Allegiance. We understand that you may be scared or nervous and we will do everything possible to make you feel at ease, even before you walk through doors.
Our online scheduling system is a convenient way for you to look at our available appointment times and see what fits with your schedule. Our friendly front-desk agents will check you in and our knowledgeable techs will assist you throughout the entire imaging process. Our top-notch machines will deliver impeccable images, allowing our world-class radiologists to read and provide accurate results.
What to Expect During Your Visit
From the moment you walk through the doors of our Suwanee center, you will be blown away. After you check in with the front desk, you will be escorted to our imaging room and our tech will give you an overview of what will be done.
Most appointments typically last between 30 and 60 minutes, depending on the scan you are having done.
• MRI: 30-60 minutes
• CT: 15-30 minutes
• Ultrasound: 20-40 minutes
• X-Ray: 15 minutes
Once your scans are completed, the images will be sent to our radiologists for a reading. You'll receive your results shortly.
Read more about what to expect and how to prepare for your service so you will be ready for your appointment.
Coming to visit us? We are located off of Johns Creek Parkway. Book your appointment today by calling our agents at 404-523-3680 or follow the online scheduling link below to see available times. We also accept walk in appointments. We look forward to seeing you soon!